Breaking News

Babul Supriyo: 'Hurl eggs at me, will make omelette and eat as I am a non-vegetarian'


Ridiculing the ruling BJD and the opposition Congress in Odisha, Union minister Babul Supriyo on Thursday said that if eggs were hurled at him, he would make omelette and eat.

“There is not an iota of fear in me. I heard some people hurled eggs. I am a non-vegetarian. If BJD and Congress workers hurl eggs at me, I’ll make omelette with it and eat that,” the minister of state for heavy industries told reporters when asked whether he was afraid of facing egg attack in the state.
On Wednesday, several BJD workers had hurled eggs at the vehicle of Union Minister of Tribal Affairs Jual Oram at Aul Bazaar in Kendrapara district while Congress activists showed black flags at him.
Source: News Nation

No comments