Breaking News

Extradition case: Vijay Mallya gets bail until Dec 4, says enough evidence to prove his case; next hearing on July 6

Vijay Mallya, the embattled tycoon who is wanted in India on loan defaults to several banks, on Tuesday claimed that he has "enough evidence" to plead his case as a UK court granted him bail until December 4.
The 61-year-old former chief of erstwhile Kingfisher airlines appeared before Westminster Magistrates' Court here for his extradition case hearing.
Chief Magistrate Emma Louise Arbuthnot granted bail to Mallya until December 4. The next hearing has been set for July 6.
"I have not eluded any court...I have enough evidence to prove my case," Mallya told reporters outside the court.
"I don't make statements to the media because anything I say is twisted. There is enough evidence, that will speak," he said. "I go to cheer India in a cricket match and it becomes a media frenzy. It's better I don't say anything," he added.
Source: News Nation

No comments